Terms and Conditions
- The Fiji Gas Pink Seal Campaign will run for the period between 1 October and 30 November.
- Fiji Gas Ltd has received approval from the Fiji Cancer Society to promote the advocacy of awareness on Pinktober and therefore is in partnership with the Fiji Cancer Society to run this campaign
- All Fiji Cancer Society trademarks and logo used in the promotion of this campaign has been used via permission from the Fiji Cancer Society
- The campaign is only applicable to 12kg cylinders. All other quantities do not qualify including 4.5kg cylinder, 50kg cylinder, bulk LPG and auto gas.
- Five cents (5cents) from every purchase of a pink seal cylinder in the month of October and November will be donated to the Fiji Cancer Society
- All funds raised from the Pink Seal Cylinder Campaign shall be payable to the Fiji Cancer Society before and no later than 30 November 2017
- The price of LPG in Fiji, and that of the 12kg during the Pink Seal Cylinder Campaign, will remain as determined by the Fiji Commerce Commission’s quarterly pricing. The promotion in no way will alter or change the price of 12kg cylinders
- Any individual or business found retailing LPG gas bottles outside of the regulated LPG prices will be held accountable to the extent permitted by law. Fiji Gas in no way, shape or form permits such changes in prices unless otherwise stated by the Fiji Commerce Commission and reserves its right and to its full discretion to discontinue supply of LPG to those found retailing outside of the determined retail prices of LPG.
- Images contained in all print ads are for illustration purposes only
- Fiji Gas Ltd reserves its right and full discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions. Please check these terms and conditions periodically for changes.
For further clarification on anything regarding the Pink Seal Cylinder Campaign, please contact: Cornelia Smith, CRM & Marketing Officer Fiji Gas Ltd, 330 4188