SERVICE & INSTALLATION
Black pots? Slow cooking? Yellow flame? If the answer is yes to any of the above, then you’re using and paying for too much gas. Trust Fiji Gas to install and service your gas appliances and to provide the help you need to save money and keep the blue flame burning.
Use Trained Gas Technicians
- Fiji Gas technicians are trained to Australian standards AS/NZS1596.2014 and AG5601
- We are well versed with the installations of all types of gas equipments from the smallest cooker to the largest industrial equipment
- Our technicians are trained to oversee complex gas project
If the Flames Not Blue, it will Not do!
- Get your appliances checked regularly to keep the gas flame burning blue – it keeps you safe and saves gas
- Avoid breakdowns with a Fiji Gas service contract
THE BENEFITS OF REGULAR SERVICING
• Maximum Performance
• Extended Appliance life
• Improved Safety
• Lower Costs
• More Spare Parts
• Our Service & Installation Teams
We have highly trained Service engineers in 4 locations in Fiji: Lami, Nadi, Sigatoka and Labasa. It does not matter where you are based, our engineers will respond quickly and efficiently.
For good advice or to have your gas appliance checked, contact our gas experts. Call your local Fiji Gas branch.
Gas Bottle Sizes
If you are a domestic customer or a small business Fiji Gas has a cylinder that is suitable for you.
4.5kg + price tag
12kg + price tag
50kg + price tag
You can get your Fiji Gas cylinders in whatever way suits you. Our 4.5kg and 12kg cylinders are easily portable and are available from our most extensive gas supply network across the country i.e. all major supermarkets, service stations and even your neighbourhood corner stores.
We also have free home deliveries.
Give us a call to find out how we can best supply you.